Tuesday, March 13, 2007

...you guessed it. Here's Kyle!

The conversation went something like this:

Daddy: "Kyle, what do you want to write about your picture?"
Kyle: "I want it on bog."
Daddy: "No, what do you want to write ABOUT the picture?"
Kyle: "My two names by my self, I don't need help. I be right back. I clean up payroom."
Daddy: "Kyle, what do you want me to write on the blog about your picture?"
Kyle: "My picture right here! I want write bout Cammie and Tywer. Hey guys! grrrrrr!"
Daddy: "Kyle, come back! What do you want to write."
Kyle: "My fammy! Cammie and Tywer! Jacob n Cammie... Tywer. I have be right back."

The rest is unintelligible noise. In any case, I can say I put in on the blog with his brothers.

Kids...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kyle-great picture-I love it!! Hope of all of you are hangin' in there with mom under the weather.

 
Clicky Web Analytics