Monday, March 19, 2007

Dinos in the Light (by Hunter Jones)


Hi, my name is Hunter, I am in a secret place where you can find dinosaurs. I found a T-rex that is eating another dinosaur. This dinosaur is a good prey because it has no weapon. It is a smart dinosaur because it knows if it kicks its eggs out of the nest they will stay safe from egg raptors. The blue flower in this land (lower right hand corner) is a poisonous dart flower because it can shoot poison. As you can see I found a waterfall in this island and a volcano. And I found terradactyls in the sky. This secret place is very unusual because I have velociraptors chasing after me right now! Gotta go! Ahhh!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hunter, I am lovin' your stories and pictures-keep going, they are great!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics