Thursday, March 29, 2007

Still trying


Okay, one of my new year's resolutions is to lose weight, which I haven't been doing very good at. I'm down, but only a few pounds and way off my goal. So I was searching around this morning and I found this REALLY cool webpage that gives you not only the caloric content of food, but a breakdown of percentages of carbs, protein and fat. It also gives you a visual representation of the nutritional content and gives it a score for how satiating it is by calorie. Pretty cool info and a really neat site for dieters. The site is NutritionData.com. Check it out and tell me what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! great site. I think that you are totally beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know about Shrek or Uncle Fester but I can certainly relate to the diet thing. But I think I know what you are doing wrong. See...if you don't set any goals, you can't be off. I go by the philosophy that as long as I am losing SOMETHING then I'm right on target...

kristen said...

Hey where are the pics of my new nephew??????? Come on, post them!!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics