Monday, March 19, 2007

The big velociraptor! (by Hunter Jones)

This is Hunter Jones, back in my secret place. The velociraptors led me to this cliff. I did not know that there is an ankylosaurous under neath the cliff. And I did not know that there was tons of water already from rain when it just started. As you can see, there is a big rock that is holding most of the water away, while a lot of it is from the rain. After the ankylosaurous has whipped a velociraptor it tries to climb a rock and knock the big rock out of place so that the water will raise and the velociraptors will drown. Gotta run, there's a big wave of water behind me.... gurgle, gurgle, gurgle... whew, glad I'm safe in my home now. Sorry I have to go clean up my toy room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RUN!! The water and the dino's are coming!! Whew-what an adventure! Keep cleaning that toy room and take good care of your mommy!

Anonymous said...

Hunter, I love your stories and your drawings! Can I be your agent when you grow up? You'll have to get your daddy to explain what an agent is...just remember I asked first!

Anonymous said...

Those are some killer raptors! Good drawing!

 
Clicky Web Analytics