Thursday, June 26, 2008

So sad, it's over

I came home tonight to a quiet house. The kids are all pooped. They were sitting like lumps in front of the T.V. watching cartoons when I got home. They definitely are missing the cousins. I think over the next couple of days they are going to be very sad. B and I will be sad as well because both of the girls were an especially BIG help with the baby. Not to mention the fact that it was really great to see all of the cousins playing together so nicely. They definitely formed some bonds this year.

Check out a couple more pics and a video. Josh is describing a sword fighting game that I let the kids play at AJ's. Good stuff. Memorable moments. A bunch of great kids.



1 comment:

kristen said...

Oh, I miss them so much today!!! I am definitely ready for them to come home!!!

Thanks again for your loving care and all the fun you provided. I know they will never forget it!!

K.

 
Clicky Web Analytics