Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Round two continues

I know the pictures have been getting rave reviews (mainly because of the ADORABLE children in them), but I'm afraid these ones leave a lot to be desired. They were taken from my phone because I forgot the camera. Bummer.

Anyway, round two is a lot like round one. A movie, pools, and of course Amazing Jake's last night. Faith opted out because she had plans with friend of hers. B stayed home with the baby. So it was just me and the four boys! We got their about 4 and left when they closed at 9:30.

Needless to say I'm a little sore this morning.

We are going to another pool this evening for a sunset swim from 6-8.

The kids have been having a really good time playing together. I get the feeling my kids are going to be really bummed when the cousins leave.


1 comment:

kristen said...

Awesome!! Thanks for posting pics! I know they are having a blast and are going to be so sad to leave their new buddies! I was talking to Joshi on the way to Amazing Jakes and he was VERY excited about it.

 
Clicky Web Analytics