Saturday, June 21, 2008

Crazy week... good times

Well it has been an absolutely crazy week. Seth and Kylee got here Tuesday. Fortunately, I stayed home from work that day. Unfortunately, I stayed home because I was sick.
Wednesday was bring your kid to work day, so I took some Advil Cold and Sinus and packed up Hunter, Jacob and Seth and we went to On. The kids got all kinds of neat little toys and got to see more of 'the plant' than most employees. They saw a brief tour of the zener/rectifier wafer fab. A hands on walk through of the packaging lab, where they got to hit the buttons to run the di bonder and the wire bonder, even getting to take home their own silver plated copper lead frame with 15 mil aluminum bond wire (I know, control your excitement!) As boring as that all sounds, the machines themselves are pretty fun to watch and the kids had a ball. By lunch time they were saying that they were the On employees and that it was bring your dad to work day.
Thursday was a real work day for me and rather tedious at that considering I was still feeling very much under the weather. During the day the kids have been visiting a variety of public pools, the library, and just generally hanging out with B.

We let the kids pick one BIG thing to do. So last night we all went to Amazing Jakes for dinner and fun. It was a ball! We played and played and ate :).

We got home and went to bed about 10. Three of the kids were up at 6:30 this morning. I guess it wasn't as exhausting for them as it was for us.

Here are some pictures.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics