Monday, June 2, 2008

The last days of school

The boys have ONE more day of school tomorrow. So we had Hunter's last cottage fair on birds, which was VERY cool and we personally learned a ton of information, even though I have to admit, having grown up in a house full of parrots, birds are not my favorite topic. Hunter did a science/research project on eagles, condors and hawks. Awesome stuff.

Jacob had his kindergarten graduation, which was very cute. They sang several of the songs that they had learned this year, including the song about "My Dog!" A little out of focus, but very cute.



We just got the boys some nice short summer hair cuts, so they were all looking good! I tell you what, I may be a little biased but these are some good looking kids! A little goofy, but then again, I am there dad, so they come by that honestly. :)

















Jacob also had some pictures taken with some of his peeps... and his teacher.








The last little girl actually flagged us down in the parking lot as we were trying to get into the car. What can I say? He's a Jones!

3 comments:

The White Family said...

Too funny that all Jacob's friends are girls. I am telling you Keith you have to watch out for that one. That being said from a mom of 2 girls. :)

Anonymous said...

Jakie-you cutie you! What an adorable family. I may be a little biased-but you are all gorgeous!! Hunter, Jake, Kyle and Gabe-granny loves you!!

Anonymous said...

congradulations Jacob!!! not only for graduating, but for all the girlfriends!!!! ENJOY YOUR SUMMER

 
Clicky Web Analytics