Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kidos



Okay, so this is the second time I have given the kids a hair cut. The first time went really well, so I assumed that it would go equally well this time... of course, I wanted to do it a little bit different. They didn't turn out quite as well as I hoped, but hey, they look better than they did with their 'hippie' hair.



We also recently purchased some REAL beds for the kids! They were very excited. Up until this point Hunter's bed had been a box spring and matress on the ground. We also played musical rooms. Kyle went in with Jacob and Hunter moved into what used to be the office. We decided that this would also be a good time to get them all some bedding. Finally the camo wall in Jacob and Kyle's room actually matches with the beds. It looks great! I love it! ...and the kids do too :)


2 comments:

kristen said...

Yeah, I have been cutting the boys hair for some time and it does take practice. I usually do okay until I get to the crown and then it all goes crazy.

Anonymous said...

Love the camo beds and the haircuts look great! Are they not three of the five most georgeous boys in the world!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics