Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's GO TIME when I get back!

I am on a weight loss kick. Part of my new year's resolutions, which this year I have really been doing grea... okay, well better than average.

I'm in a weight loss contest as well. I'm down about 25 pounds right now and I'd really like to drop at least 30 more in the next 7 weeks (after the vacation of course).

Anybody got any good weight loss tips? I'll be reading the South Beach Diet on the plane ride over to Oregon. I've already read the Zone and the You Diet, along with half a dozen other ranging from a method of losing weight by breathing and a special exercise plan created by the guy who was in charge of training the Israeli Defense Force. What can I say, I'm kind of a junky when it comes to this kind of stuff. Always looking for the BEST thing!

What's your method?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weight watchers-that's the only thing I can reasonably stick to-I've read all the books too

 
Clicky Web Analytics