Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Party!

Well the kids' birthday party was great. For whatever reason the camera didn't come out of the bag at the pool. Sorry. We did however get some pictures of the cupcakes. Brandi is the designer although she did contracted some of the work out to me... but don't worry they still came out GREAT! They all got eaten, but not by me. I held true, even with frosting on my fingers, I resisted. Ouch.

Hunter's were Spiderman cupcakes. I did the red, Brandi made the web and Hunter placed the spiders!















Jacob's were sea creatures, of course some creatures live only in the water and some go ashore sometimes, so we have some half and half cupcakes and some all sea cupcakes. I thought they were pretty cool looking.



All in all I would say that a pretty good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUM!! Wish I was there!

 
Clicky Web Analytics