Wednesday, July 4, 2007

No Bueno

Well, I was out and about on Tuesday, looking for a good place to get a salad for lunch and evidently wasn't paying enough attention. A couple cars up there was a big collision and someone actually ended up crossing all of the lanes on my side and going over the curb and hitting a young man that was working on paving a sidewalk. All of the good drivers in front of me were able to stop, but I ended up hitting the person in front of me :(

Praise God they were not only good drivers but good parents, they had their little girl buckled in the toddler car seat, right in the middle of the back seat. Praise God no one was hurt through my carelessness, but their car got a little goober and the CR-V got munched pretty good.

If you get a chance pray for the man who was struck by the first car, the whole situation was not good. Thankfully the first responders arrived very quickly and were able to get him out of the sun and off to the hospital.

Here's my little Honda. Not too bad off, mainly plastic. It goes into the shop tomorrow.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As long as everyone was all right-I will pray for the man on the sidewalk-how sad.

 
Clicky Web Analytics