Friday, December 26, 2008

We had a GREAT Christmas!!!

The only thing that could have made it better was if the rest of my family was in town, but hey, I got to talk to both of my brothers and wish them a merry Christmas. Also, contrary to what my wife said they both got their Christmas presents on time! Yeah for me the master procrastinator!

Anyway, we captured some very special moments on video this Christmas and here they are:

The first one is of my mom when she openned a picture of all 8 of her grandchildren together in one spot! It was classic because when we first gave her the package she thought it was the Christmas picture of just my family, the look on her face was priceless and we even got a few tears... always a good indicator when you are giving a present to your mom. Thanks to the Curleys for helping make this one possible.



The second one is of my precious little niece Caridee. She has only laughed a few times and not for very long, but her crazy cousins (that's MY BOYS!) got some really good giggles. Too cute!




I hope everyone's Christmas was as fun and memorable as ours! Merry Christmas and happy new year!

3 comments:

kristen said...

Thanks for capturing mom on video, priceless!!!

Caridee is gorgeous! What an angel!

Anonymous said...

It was the best present of the whole season! Thanks to Brandi, Keith, Kristen and Bill and Gale-you are all awesome!!

Anonymous said...

No offense to anyone-but have you ever seen eight more beautiful children-EVER?!

 
Clicky Web Analytics