Monday, September 29, 2008

GB Turned One

GB turned one yesterday. Our last little boy is growing up so fast. He still lives up to his reputation as a Good Baby. He is fun and adventurous and moving at the speed of light. He likes to get into cupboards and find whatever he shouldn't have.

He is a little more of a cuddler and seems to like stuff animals. So for his birthday Brandi found a huge, super soft stuffed dog at Sam's Club and we gave it to him yesterday. I would say that he definitely liked it.

He is such a blessing. It's been a very crazy and sometimes tough year, but Gabe has definitely been a shining light of fun and happiness during all of it. Happy birthday little man.

6 comments:

The White Family said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! What a precious little boy. Also loved the moment of dad discipline with the others "off screen".

JonesGardenBlog said...

yah, I really didn't watch the whole thing before I uploaded it, but hey it happens.

Casey said...

Happy Birthday Gabe!!! How exciting, the BIG 1!!! I was just thinking the other day that he should e turning 1 here soon or already did... Hes a handsome little man :)

JonesGardenBlog said...

Well, thanks, I'm a little biased, but I would say he is!

Casey said...

lol thanks for my Post. It was rough and emotional but you are right- it is so worth it after you get to hold them for the first time. I will say he is worth it (and so was Ellie- hers wasn't the best at the end either). Thanks- I think so, too!!! E is a great Daddy, but it is funny to watch us all grow up or act grown up and have kids and families. Crazy sometimes....

Mandy Corley said...

Goodness! Has it been a year already?? Gabe is just the sweetest, most laid-back kiddo ever! It seems like just yesterday he was laying on my family room floor just entertaining himself with that sweet smile of his!

 
Clicky Web Analytics