Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hunter Lee Jones


Hard to believe. Our little Bubba is eight years old today. Man, how time flies. We've watched him grow so much in that time. Not just physically, but in so many other TREMENDOUS ways.

I couldn't be more proud of him. He's a great kid.

It seems like every time we turn around Brandi and I are left staring at each other in shock to hear the amazing observations and then conclusions that Hunter draws and articulates. I keep having to tell myself how old he really is. When a kid is as big as a 12 year old and then suddenly pontificates like some second year psychology major you have to remind yourself that he's only in second grade.

Thank you, Lord. Thanks for eight wonderful years with our Bubba. Eight exciting years as parents. Good stuff.

2 comments:

kristen said...

Happy birthday Hunter You handsome kid!!! I am so sorry I didn't call. I have been so sick and out of it but give him all the love from Uncle Mike and Aunt Kristen. I will give him a call this weekend when Mike is home and I am feeling better!

Love you!!

K.

Anonymous said...

Hey #1 grandson!! It is so hard to believe that you could possibly be 8-God bless you! I love you!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics